Bookies are looking to start contract pay per head business but many of them simply don’t know where to start or what they need from the business. The model is simple, “keep your clients on the hook, and make it an easy decision for prospective clients to say yes”. Are you offering the kind of opportunities to your clients that keep them coming back for more? For local bookies, this is a difficult task. You are not online so, what can you offer besides a few of the best games of the day and possibly a parlay or two? Nothing. Let’s face the facts. All you have as a local bookie is exactly what is happening in the world of sports for that day. The worst part of this is that you must do all of the work. You need to set the daily offerings or at least know what they are so that when a client does call you can tell them what’s available. You also need to set the daily lines and odds. This is a lot of work and is it paying off? We know the answer because we have been in your shoes. We have been gamblers, and we have been bookies. We can tell you both stories.
- Read bookie forums, find out what other bookies are saying and take word of mouth as golden advice. The ones who have been there and done that, they are the ones that can tell you what works and what doesn’t.
- The best pay per head (PPH) providers are now offering a package deal to local bookies. You will have the opportunity to sign up with a PPH that offers a state of the art sportsbook, a world-class racebook, and a Las Vegas-style casino.
- The Sportsbook: The best PPH providers on the internet are offering a sportsbook that comes loaded with the best user interface, and a huge wagering menu that players will love. Players want options in a sportsbook, and they look for creative ways to bet. If you don’t offer what they are looking for, they will find what they are looking for with the competition. Your sportsbook will be set up on a clean and crisp webpage that is easy to use and easy to gamble on. You will have the opportunity to offer your players weekly contests, deposit bonuses, lottery, current events/politics, and much more.
- The Racebook: The racebook is a world-class venue that features more than 75-tracks from across North America and around the world. The daily lines and odds are set for you as well as all of the events. Just as in the sportsbook – you have to do nothing. Everything is done for you. The Racebook pays your clients track odds in “real-time”, and they do the math for you. Everything is automated. Should the player have any kind of problem they can call you, however, they will also have 24/7 access to a toll-free hotline with English speaking agents.
- The Casino: You must have an online casino. We can’t stress this properly or enough. There are going to be times when you find the sportsbook to be a marginal business at best. There will be times when you take some hits in the sportsbook and you need a backup plan. With a casino, you have that plan. You will win more than 85% of the time in the casino and your losses will be small. Las Vegas was built on casinos, not sportsbooks. Your online business will always turn a profit with a great, online casino.
Contracting with a pay per head is easy stuff and you can be operational in a day or two. All you need is the desire to make money and the willingness to allow professionals to manage your business with the best bookmaking software in the world. The PPH will custom-build your gaming website for FREE. They will offer you all three gaming genera’s at no extra charge and you will not have to do the work. The PPH set all of the day’s events as well as the lines and odds but they leave you in control to change the lines and odds at any time. Call the PPH today and change your fate in 2020.